Hello Caret users,

I am a complete novice with caret and would be more than greatful if anybody
could reply to my request.
I am trying to map functional SPM2 data from a group study to a structural
atlas. I have tried via attributes:metric:map functional volume to metric
and somehow I obviously have managed to import some data (hopefully
correctly) - but when trying to repeat the process I failed. This was
probably due to the fact that I'm not quite sure which individual steps
exactly I must take and the necessary order.
Thanks in advance for any information,
Meike Ramon

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!