Dear Glenn and Jack,

Thanks for the response. I've re-cloned mlib_devel and checked-out the
proper version ( 4c7ba5efb4
<https://github.com/casper-astro/mlib_devel/commit/4c7ba5efb421fda1cec0640cf0e3b830a9987640>).
I then re-downloaded, and un-tarred this .mdl, saved is as a .slx, and then
opened it in matlab to run update_casper_blocks(bdroot).
I've copied below the errors that appear. Also, I should note there are no
.log files in any of the subdirectories inside the directory created by
casper_xps.

>> casper_xps
Detected Linux OS
#############################
##      System Update      ##
#############################
MATLAB:MException:MultipleErrors: Error due to multiple causes.
Backtrace 1: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 2: fft_stage_n_init:287
Backtrace 3: reuse_block:138
Backtrace 4: biplex_core_init:173
Backtrace 5: reuse_block:138
Backtrace 6: fft_biplex_real_4x_init:235
Backtrace 7: gen_xps_files:203
Backtrace 8: run_Callback:155
Backtrace 9: casper_xps:88
Backtrace 10:
@(hObject,eventdata)casper_xps('run_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)):0
Simulink:Masking:Bad_Init_Commands: Error in
'poco_wide_12_r316_new/fft_wideband_real/fft_biplex_real_4x/biplex_core/fft_stage_1':
Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.
Backtrace 1: reuse_block:138
Backtrace 2: biplex_core_init:173
Backtrace 3: reuse_block:138
Backtrace 4: fft_biplex_real_4x_init:235
Backtrace 5: gen_xps_files:203
Backtrace 6: run_Callback:155
Backtrace 7: casper_xps:88
Backtrace 8:
[...]
Backtrace 2: fft_biplex_real_4x_init:235
Backtrace 3: gen_xps_files:203
Backtrace 4: run_Callback:155
Backtrace 5: casper_xps:88
Backtrace 6:
@(hObject,eventdata)casper_xps('run_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject)):0
Warning: did not properly cleanup after previous model terminationWarning:
sync_period_bits =

    28

Error using gen_xps_files (line 203)