Dear Glenn,

Yes, update_casper_blocks appears to run succesfully. First I ran it
inasmuch as it said at the end "done updating ____ blocks in <filename>",
but it does issue warnings at some points. See below.

First, I tried updating my library, and at some point received this:
updating block xps_library/Shared BRAM/mem/sim_munge_in...
Simulink:Libraries:RefModificationViolation: Attempt to modify block in a
linked subsystem. This can only be done by the block or its parent through
their mask initialization code
Backtrace 1: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 2: munge_init:131
Backtrace 3: shared_bram_mask:119
Backtrace 4: update_casper_block:161
Backtrace 5: update_casper_blocks:107

Now, after updating my library, I ran the script on the .slx file
(poco_wide_12_r316_new); it also completes successfully but only after
providing these warning messages:
updating block poco_wide_12_r316_new/fft_wideband_real...
MATLAB:MException:MultipleErrors: Error due to multiple causes.
Backtrace 1: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 2: fft_stage_n_init:287
Backtrace 3: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 4: biplex_core_init:173
Backtrace 5: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 6: fft_biplex_real_4x_init:235
Backtrace 7: reuse_block:51
Backtrace 8: fft_wideband_real_init:257
Backtrace 9: update_casper_block:161
Backtrace 10: update_casper_blocks:107

I then updated my system diagram as you recommended, and received the
following errors:

Error in 'poco_wide_12_r316_new/fft_wideband_real/fft_biplex_real_4x':
Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.

Caused by:
Error in '
poco_wide_12_r316_new/fft_wideband_real/fft_biplex_real_4x/biplex_core':
Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.
Error in '
poco_wide_12_r316_new/fft_wideband_real/fft_biplex_real_4x/biplex_core/fft_stage_1':
Initialization commands cannot be evaluated.
Error due to multiple causes.
Unable to load block diagram 'casper_library_bus'
There is no block named 'casper_library_bus/bus_single_port_ram'
Do you have a recommendation on how to fix this error?

Best,
Alec