Hi Alec,
Before running casper_xps, update your system diagram (Simulation menu ->
Update Diagram).
That should pop up messages indicating where the errors are.
The error messages you copied sound like there is still some
incompatibility between the model and your libraries. Did
update_casper_blocks run successfully?

Glenn