I like git and would be happy with its use. Jira is status quo, so that's fine.

I'm not sure why gerrit is needed if Jira is going to still be used.
Would there be a new process developed using some combination of
gerrit and Jira be developed, or would Cassandra just get Jira and git
integration?
--
Jeff