On 27/06/2009, at 1:05 AM, Eric Evans wrote:

Ok, this raises a question for me. Assuming that we were to develop an
RTC work-flow that included Git for version control and Gerrit for code review, would there still be a requirement to attach patches to the Jira
issue?

comitters have signed a CLA already, and that applies to anything they check in. so RTC or CTR doesn't really affect that. people who aren't comitters will still have to submit JIRAs/whatever and check the button to get code into the system. we could change the wording to say the patch/ pointer to the patch is CLA'd.
--
Eric Evans
eev...@rackspace.com

--