From: Chrysostomos Christofi <ch.christ...@logicom.net>
Sent: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:51:03
To: "virajith " <vir...@rediffmail.com>, "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX script

You can use default icd script

Default icd script is for CSQ agents

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com]
On Behalf Of virajith

Sent: Τετάρτη, 28 Νοεμβρίου 2012 12:00 μμ

To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX script

hi All,

Is there any default script which I can modify on UCCX to this something
similar to get Thank you for calling if you dialed this by mistake press 1 to
contact operation else someone else will be with you shortly . Press 1 -->
should go to 9001

Thanks,

Vir

Catch India as it happens with the
Rediff News App. To download it for FREE,
click here