I have a question that may really just come down to a matter of preference.
However, I want to make sure there is something that I am not missing. For
those who want to "read along" my question stems from IPexpert's One Week Lab
Experience lab 2. I also think i have seen a similar question in the 5-lab
workbook.

For everyone else, the CCX requirement is to play a contact's position in queue
while they are in the queued branch of Select Resource.  Specifically, they
want you to play a prompt that says "The number of people ahead of you is one"
(or two, or three, etc.).

The way I do this is as follows:

step: Select Resource from CSQ
- (Connected)
- (Queued)
label: queueLoop
intPosInQ = Get Reporting Statistic PositionInQueue
decrement intPosInQ
playPrompt (P[YourPosinQ.wav] + intPosInQ)
delay 30s
goto label: queueLoop

The way I have seen IPExpert handle this has a few more steps:

step: Select Resource from CSQ
- (Connected)
- (Queued)
label: queueLoop
intPosInQ = Get Reporting Statistic PositionInQueue
decrement intPosInQ
promptNumInQ = Create Generated Prompt number (intPosInQ)
promptQueue = Create Container Prompt Concatenation (P[YourPosinQ] +
promptNumInQ)
playPrompt (promptQueue)
delay 30s
goto label: queueLoop

When I use my method, I get the desired result. My question is what (if any)
advantage is there in generating the spoken prompt and packaging the two
prompts instead of just doing the concatenation in-line with the Play Prompt
step?

Thanks in advance.

-Bill
--