Hi Bill,

I had my first attempt in November, but failed because I don't read
some question corectly
in every detail.

I had this problem with -1 in some of my lab sessions (not proctor
labs) and it worked with contacts waiting for me. I tested it with 3
call-in users and all get an indivudually annoucement for the amount of
calls ahead.

But as I wrote, it doesn't matter how the script looks like as long as it
fit the question in your binder.

Regards

Steffen