btw, if anyone has any leverage to the people making the CASP#14 pages, having
info in acronyms (e.g. GDT) accessible by a simple “mouse over” instead of
re-directing to the explanation page would be handy.

In any case, the Casp web-pages in general, leave quite a bit to be desired for
the average user - they seem more like an "API for humans” and less concerned
about modern design principles, to put it mildly.

Tassos

On Dec 4, 2020, at 8:53, Joana Pereira