On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Dave Taht wrote:

src-git https://github.com/dtaht/ceropackages-3.10.git

./scripts feeds update
./scripts feeds install kmod-sched-cake tc-adv kmod-sched-fq_pie
edit the .config file to make them modules or installed by default
make menuconfig then save
make

I have now done this. I have sch_cake, and I have a tc I can add an qdisc "cake" with to for instance eth1 and see stats from it with "tc -s qdisc"

I however do not have anything "cake" in luci-app-sqm. I see luci-app-sqm in my "cero" feed, but it seems to install luci-app-sqm from regular OpenWrt instead.

So either if someone has any tips on how to fix this, or can just give me how to configure qdiscs manually, I will be able to do cake testing on the WRT1200AC.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se