Healthcare exchange isn't government plans...they are plans from private
insurers.

Next...

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:36 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: For those wondering about the immediate effects of the health
care bill


The Health Care Exchange

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Casey Dougall
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> I read it as the tax credit being there to help the mandate.
>>
>> Good thing I'm not in construction any more, bit then again who is :)
>>
>> Now my concern is my employer dumping my good insurance for the govCrap
>> plan.
>>
>>
>  What GovCrap plan, I though Public Option was taken off the table?
>
>




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:313919
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to