Ray,

How are you doing?  Long time.  Good point.  I imagine it would be worth it,
but would really buy it if it was just a little cheaper.  Its a little hard to
swallow when trying to pay the bills too.  Thank goodness for eclipse though.
Took me a while to drop the dependance on Dreamweaver, yeh i know.  Thanks
though for the input.

MIke Firth