From: Stephane Vantroyen [mailto:s...@emakina.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 06:02
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: why is cf_builder so expensive?

My 50 cents :

I've been working with CFBuilder for about 6 months now (coming from
homesite++, hard to let this one go...) and I will honestly say that it is a
very good product, with some lacks or some problems (from time to time), but
with great functionalities as well.
It helps me to work better (it always can be better than what you know), and
once used to it, it becomes your friend at work (I'm a freelance and work
most of the time alone).

>From this point of view, I'd not say that a product that costs round 200$
(was it 300?) is 'so expensive'.
If you need a working tool, be prepared to pay for it.
There are other company tools (from adobe, but from other companies also)
that cost a lot more, and nobody complains about it.