>> Who is being flippant? It's a fact of life that some developer tools
cost money.

Going out on a limb here....

It is all relative. Good tools cost do cost good money. But.... For some
here, $300 is chump change. For others, even the gainfully employed, that
could mean making a car or mortgage payment, or not. Times are tough. I
would wager that some of the folks here vocal about not complaing about it
not being expensive have incomes in excess of six figures, or close to it.
For those people it is *not* expensive, but for independents or 9-5ers that
are struggling to put their kids though college  $300 *is* a good chunk of
change.

I like CFB but it is a dog @ work. Our intranet has thousands of cfm's and
cfc's (it handles *all* of our internal business proccesses) and CFB is
about as nimble as a mastodon in a tar pit. So is it worth $300 in this
instance? Arguably not.

Flame on Garth!

G!