One of my friends gave me $200.00 for Christmas. Well 2 of my dogs need  
shots, soooo.... Merry Christmas to them. I can't dare tell her what I'm doing  
with the money. She said, " Hon do something  nice for yourself!" Well  taking 
care of my pets is doing something nice for me. As long as I keep them  
healthy, I am Happy!!
             

 
 
In a message dated 12/22/2008 9:51:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

 
 
 
I agree...I would never get rid of my  babies...I still don't know how those 
people just got rid of Dora like they  did...2 weeks today and I haven't heard 
anything from  them~~~Sharon

----- Original Message ----- 
From: _e holley_ (mailto:[email protected])  
To: _chihuah...@yahoogrochihuah_ (mailto:[email protected])   
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:27  AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy  falters, more people giving up pets



Ruby, I agree with you completely!!R   However, I would live on the street in 
the cold (its -3 here right  now)  before I would give up my two boys!   When 
I got  them I knew it was a lifetime committment, one that I intend to  honor!

Elizabeth

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Ruby <[email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) 
>  wrote:

From: Ruby  <[email protected]_ (mailto:[email protected]) >
Subject:  [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
To:  
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:08 AM


 
_http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/_ 
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28337845/) 

We  hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so  bad.

Ruby
Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird

May the  Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of  life







 

**************One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, 
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

<<inline: Sheilachristmashat.gif>>

Reply via email to