| Hi, Sheila! All of my grade level colleagues are much younger than I with children. One day while we were talking I spoke about hopping for my dogs. One exclaimed, "I can't believe you spenty that on dogs!" Well........I almost let it go and then said, "I have no children and all mybills are paid. Besides, it gives me great pleasure to do thigs for and with my dogs!" Now they faithfully ask about them! Good for you, you spent the money on something important to you! Elizabeth --- On Mon, 12/22/08, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote: From: [email protected] <[email protected]> |
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people givin... Claudia Werner
- RE: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up ... Pat S
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up ... Claudia Werner
- [Chihuahuas] Re: As economy falters, more people giving up ... ewinkler2004
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up ... hartzells501
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people givin... e holley
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people givin... Claudia Werner
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people givin... Sharon
- Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up ... hartzells501


