That's the way to go.I want tell her.Sissy and Brutus need ther's soon to 2 month from tomorrow. 

Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy and Claudia

The reason for this season?

Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:00:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets

One of my friends gave me $200.00 for Christmas. Well 2 of my dogs need shots, soooo.... Merry Christmas to them. I can't dare tell her what I'm doing with the money. She said, " Hon do something  nice for yourself!" Well taking care of my pets is doing something nice for me. As long as I keep them healthy, I am Happy!!
            
 
In a message dated 12/22/2008 9:51:34 A.M. Central Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

I agree...I would never get rid of my babies...I still don't know how those people just got rid of Dora like they did...2 weeks today and I haven't heard anything from them~~~Sharon
----- Original Message -----
From: e holley
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets

Ruby, I agree with you completely!! !  However, I would live on the street in the cold (its -3 here right now)  before I would give up my two boys!   When I got them I knew it was a lifetime committment, one that I intend to honor!

Elizabeth

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Ruby <rubym...@gmail. com> wrote:
From: Ruby <rubym...@gmail. com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
To:
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:08 AM

http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/

We hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so bad.

Ruby
Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird

May the Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of life





Reply via email to