Gents, I would only point out that to portray accurately the "Papa
Cocktail" would have been to make it look like he was drinking water--which
he would regard as even more preposterous. The filmmakers have to be given
a little leeway.

The things he said about drinking water were even more censorious than what
he said about drinking neat whisky. You've heard the story of the visit by
two Mormons, to whom he offered sherry. "May I have water, Sir Winston?
Lions drink it." WSC: "Asses drink it too."