When you consider the FDR administration was rife with Communists and
Zionists, Neilson seems to have a good and firm understanding of the man's
treachery.  H.L. Mencken called FDR's new deal, the raw deal and correctly
saw him as an agent for the banks and international Central Banking in
particular.  Churchill and FDR are scoundrels in Neilson's eyes and for
good reason.  A look at David Hoggan's 'The Forced War,' and David Irving's
two volumes of 'Churchill's' War, gives great weight to Neilson's character
assessments.