On 09/08/2011 10:41 PM, Olga wrote:
snmpset -v 2c -c RW-SNMP-COMMUNITY X.X.X.X .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.2.111 integer 1 .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.3.111 integer 4 .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.4.111 integer 1 .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.5.111 a "1.1.1.1" .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.6.111 s "config" .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1.1.14.111 integer 4
I wanted to note - again - the value of this group and the brain trust that graces it. You folks are truly kind and repeatedly my dumb questions have been answered with intelligence and kind patience. The above was part of a thread concerning restoring cli access from back in september of this year, and the suggestion was to use snmp copyconfig/tftp. Having this short, concise (and correct!) example AGAIN proved useful in a high pressure situation where having the right answer aboved saved a laborious recovery procedure otherwise required.
This is the reason why I bother to share my knowledge on newsgroups, I feel it's time well spent and for everything I have ever gotten out of this free exchange, any time I spend giving back is absolutely only a small fraction of what I have received.
Thank you all. Mike- _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
