If you don't mind a little bit of perl work. I use a script based on the 
Cisco::CopyConfig perl module to TFTP config snippets up to a cisco router or 
switch. This is the method I use when I SNMP access but not SSH/Telnet.

http://search.cpan.org/~eug/Cisco-CopyConfig/CopyConfig.pm

Thank You

Daniel Bielawa 
Network Engineer
Liberty University Network Services

(434)592-7987

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY
40 Years of Training Champions for Christ: 1971-2011

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Persio Pucci
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 8:54 AM
To: Mike
Cc: Cisco-nsp
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] Regain CLI access with snmp sets?

Anybody would have a working recipe for routers, specialy 7200? I've been 
trying the ones posted at Cisco (specially the one where you need several 
commands) but the final "activate" command gets an error response...

Enviado via iPhone


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to