On 9/9/11, Persio Pucci <[email protected]> wrote: > Anybody would have a working recipe for routers, specialy 7200? I've > been trying the ones posted at Cisco (specially the one where you need > several commands) but the final "activate" command gets an error > response...
echo "processing $DEV" echo " delete row 3" $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 6 echo " create row 3 & wait" $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 5 $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyProtocol.3 i 1 # use tftp $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopySourceFileType.3 i 1 # 1=networkFile 3=startupConfig 4=runningConfig $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyDestFileType.3 i 4 # 1=networkFile 3=startupConfig 4=runningConfig $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyServerAddress.3 a $TFTPHOST $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyFileName.3 s $FILE $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyNotificationOnCompletion.3 i 1 # 1: true 2: false $SNMPSET $community -m CISCO-CONFIG-COPY-MIB $DEV ccCopyEntryRowStatus.3 i 1 # make it active echo "Done!" Regards, Lee > Em 08/09/2011, às 18:44, Mike <[email protected]> > escreveu: > >> Hello, >> >> I am sure this can be done and am calling on my fellows to help light >> the way! >> >> I have a cisco 2970 switch newly installed in a remote, inaccessible >> location that presently lacks OOB serial access. Due to a config error, I >> cannot telnet into the unit due to missing config elements: >> >> Escape character is '^]'. >> >> >> Password required, but none set >> Connection closed by foreign host. >> >> >> I do have, however, a writable snmp community string. So I am wondering >> if it would be possible to update the running config using snmp in order >> to give me telnet access to this unit? It would beat a trip back out there >> and would serve my cisco education well too. So how about it, any takers? >> >> Mike- >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
