I was actually wondering about this part too.  You would need quite a few
machines downstream of your local mirror to make up the difference switching
from cdiffs for each machine to CVD's, at least given the current size of
daily.cvd.  It probably is about time for us to fold daily into main, and start
fresh with a smaller daily.

I do want to say, since I'm not sure I've said it before, thank-you to everyone
who is making an effort to reduce bandwidth usage.  Despite being a part of a
huge corporation - we are an open source project that doesn't have a
subscription service or anything to make money for the company.  As a result,
we have very limited funds year to year and your efforts do make a difference.
Thanks!

-Micah

On Dec 15, 2018, at 10:14 AM, J.R.