I don't know if flushing the daily.cvd cache would be adequate, since
there are probably some downstream caches that wouldn't follow suit.

Pointing *everyone* directly at Cloudflare might be expensive, if that
meant millions (or even thousands) of new clients.

How does Cloudflare charge Talos for ClamAV? Is the cost only per byte,
or is there also a significant per-connection charge. (And if so, is
it per HTTP or per TCP connection)? Unless the per-byte cost is near
zero (which is unlikely), multiple cdiffs are almost certainly cheaper
than one cvd.

For my experiment, I used tinyproxy on our web server machine to access
Cloudflare's IAD servers instead of the BOS servers that Comcast routed
to, but tinyproxy doesn't do caching. That being the case, I don't much
like the idea of having to run squid just to cache what amounts to one
cdiff file for each ClamAV update.

-pk