Actually when one choose a build tree it will locate the corresponding
source tree automatically if both exist.  Selecting the source tree
may be followed by creating a new build tree so that direction does
not happen automatically IIRC.
Okay, I'm not too familiar with the GUI, how do you choose a build tree? So that I can look at where I can hook in the message cache detection.

Your mailer broke the thread again.
Sorry, this one shouldn't break the thread.

Cheers,
Michael