From: DAWN RODEGHIER <drodegh...@sbcglobal.net>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 5, 2013 10:57 am
Subject: [CMLHope]

  Hi fellow warriors, I was wondering if I remember correctly that the subject
of arthritis has come up regarding those of us on Gleevec and what was
said.?I'm on Gleevec and have been since it was approved in the states.??
 ?
 About 6 weeks ago I started having?medium?to severe back pain in the mussels
that?are next to my shoulder blades toward the center of my back. I haven't
done any heavy lifting or such it doesn't seem to want to go away.?Has any
one?experienced?any problems like this and?what was done to get rid of it.
desperately seeking ideas to help stop it?
 ?
 Thanks for any ideas and 18s to you all!? Jim?

email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
 ?
 ?