Hi Marcie
            I also wear a wig when I go out, and at times around the house, but
don't cook with one, and, usually, don't wear one around close friends.  My
hair is a mass of fuzz and I do have a gal that comes to my house and trims it
every 6 weeks, but there isn't much to take off...Mostly in the back.  My
eyelashes are gone, and my eyebrows thinning a lot.  No, most people don't
understand how we feel, and on here, we can share these things.  I have a
friend....who told me once that if I'd take long walks it would be good for me.
 Well, I'm sure that it would, and I would love to be doing that, but my legs
won't  , so I'm stuck in my jazzy (elec chair) most of the time.  I still can
manage some with a walker, but it's getting to the point where I have to have a
transport chair...and someone to push it when I go out.  That makes it
difficult for me to attend things with my friends, etc.  My arms don't work
well either...about the same as my legs.  I can't lift my arms, especially the
left one without a lot of pain.  I do what I can do, but, unless you have these
health issues, you don't understand that it isn't something that we choose to
have.  My friend meant well, but just doesn't get it.  Most of my very dear
close friends have suffered from some type of Cancer.  They understand much
better.  I love turbans, but have trouble putting them on and keeping them on.
I think they look neat.  I wouldn't wear them out, but around the house I
would.  I've never tried to bake with my wig on, but will think about it now
that you've warned me.  Mostly, I just laugh at how I look as I can't do much
about it.  Tasigna has left my skin so dry and wearing makeup just doesn't
work.  Oh well, it is what it is.....right?  We just do the best that we can.

 My oncologist is going to be upset as I didn't get the results of the biopsy
yet and I must see him on Monday.  He's such a love, and would hate to ever
change doctors.  You don't find doctors that call you when they need to talk to
you (they have their staff do that), but since all of this liver  stuff has
come up, he calls me often.  I also can call him and actually get to talk to
him.  I am truly a lucky lady.

You take care of yourself, and I'm so glad that we can share things with one
another.
Many hugs,
Millie