oil for massage; it really helps.
Blessings
Jeanie<3

In a message dated 5/6/2013 10:58:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
drodegh...@sbcglobal.net writes:

Thank you for that information Millie, I don't recall  doing any thing to
have strained any mussels. All I can do is hope I'm  not on the same course
yours took. I sincerely hope you find something  that will help you feel
better. Jim

--- On Sun,  5/5/13, C.M. Houtz <ho...@ptd.net> wrote:

From:  C.M. Houtz <ho...@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: [CMLHope]
To:  cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 11:00  AM

Hi Jim.....I've had Arthritis for years, but mostly in my  legs.  Since
treating the CML I've gone from walking to a wheel  chair most of the time.  I
can still manage with a walker at  times, but not for long.  I was on
Gleevec for years, but after  taking 800 mg. a day towards the end, I was moved
Tasigna, which  after about 3 years put me into remission.  I developed
Polymiagia during this time which is a type of Arthritis and really  hurts my
arms, neck, etc.  I also have one place on the left side  of my back about
midway that causes so much pain that nothing  helps.  I've tried heat, and
other things, but there isn't much  that will take it away.  It even wakes me
up during the  night.  No one can tell me why it's just in that area.  You
might want to get a sed rate done to see if you have Polymiagia.   That's
how my Oncologist found it in me.  The down side is that  they treat it with
Prednisone.  I was on 10 mg. of that, but they  have cut me down to 71/2 mg.
and  I can feel the  difference.  I can not raise my arms without a lot of
pain,  especially in the left side.  Thank God I'm right handed.   I'm not
saying that the meds caused all of this, but think it has made  my Arthritis
much worse.  I do use a Lidoderm 12 hour pain patch  when the pain gets
really bad, but mostly on my left back  problem.  I'm not sure I've helped at
all, but my muscle and bone  pain has increased so much in the past few years
on these drugs.   I know that my Oncologist checks me for it every time I see
him, so  think it is associated with the drugs we have to take.  I know
that he didn't want me on Sprycel because of this.  Talk to your  doctor and
perhaps he can get to the bottom of it.  Hope that  your pain goes away so
that you don't have to deal with another  thing.....18's to you and many hugs,
Millie