had a stroke. But we all got to talk to one another. Now with Skype, we can
actually see the others.

This group is truly like long lost family for me. Everyone gets it whereas
people who don't live with chronic illness just don't. My husband, who is very
loving and supportive, really doesn't understand some of the things I
experience. Hair loss - that is a wig I am wearing. I learned early on that it
is a huge no no to cook with your wig on, even worse, to open a hot oven.
Ruined the first wig pretty quickly. I love to cook and have people over but
#1, I am too tired (I have a full time job) to cook for a crowd, #2, I feel
uncomfortable wearing a scarf or turban with some people and #3, bald thinning
hair doesn't look so good on me. My husband thinks I'm being silly. How do you
explain the bone pain we all live with?  The fatigue?  The Gleevec stomach?
The memory loss?

No explanations are necessary with our group. We just care about each other and
I doubt few of us have ever personally met. I know I can ask anything and I'll
get tons of answers. When one of the Warriors is having a tough time, as you
are now, it hurts us as well because we've got each other's back.

I'm making an album of the photos so that every night before I go to sleep I
can look at my new Warrior family and say prayers for them. And a thank you,
too, for being so wonderful to me.

God Bless you Millie. Hope some good news is headed your way.

Marcie

Sent from my iPad