Hi Greenie
Sorry to hear you still have your nausea.
Have you tried Meclizine ?   I find it works better than compozine.  My nausea
is better since coming off hydrea.
I am on my 5th day of ponatinib.    I had blood work done yesterday.
My WBC came down but the platelets keep going up. Still in the millions (1529)
The doctor is baffled but dropped my ponatinib to 2 (15 mg) tablets daily.
My skin is drying out and headaches have returned.  This reminds me of Gleevec
but it has many side effects.
Just have to deal with them as usual.
I hope everyone is good this morning.

Prayers & Blessings Jeanie 18's 🐠🐠