mike,

you shared that link before and I never get bored going to look at it!! That is a great job!

I thin one needs to get past the fear of opening up what needs to be opened on a project like that. Going a little extra isn't really any more work.

What did you do for the voids around the new coring, just fill with the epoxy/filler?

Danny