Touche' has a day/night solar vent in the head.  Parts of the year it is
covered by me storing the dinghy on the foredeck.

I find that the fan powered heaters work well even when the solar fan is
idle.  I have two of these:

https://www.caframolifestylesolutions.com/product/marine/stor-dry/

When I leave the boat I use one year round and add the second one for
colder nights.  If you keep the cabin air above the dew temperature, you
won't have a lot of moisture except perhaps on hatch and portlight lenses.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA