Talk to Garhauer as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 14, 2018, at 11:55 AM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List

Hello from frozen Michigan.  I am still spending my kids' inheritance on deck
hardware.

Question for 35-3 owners or others:  Has anyone replaced the aging Schaefer
main traveler?  What advice might you offer...Defender has a sale on Lewmar
traveler kits, size 2 which would offer enough capacity for us.  But...I am not
at the boat, and wonder if the aluminum traveler bridge that houses the current
track will allow the change to Lewmar?  Appears that the car-mounted cam cleats
might be obstructed by the bridge "tray" height in the mid-section.  The Lewmar
track appears lower in the pictures.  Current Schaefer setup has outboard
mounted cam cleats.
Any advice on replacement traveler selection?

PS...Ice fishermen are still driving trucks to shanties on Hessel Bay. Yech.

Chuck Saur

​Morning Sky C$C 35-3