Touche' has an endless traveler sheet on swivel cam cleats which allows
release and adjustment from the high side.  I like Touche's configuration
better than a traditional windward sheeting car.  Here's pics:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsYUthaHZFWVpnVUE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsMVh3czhWRUhCalE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsX0dGcEV2Mm1QNUE

Dennis C.