I have Lewmar line control Genoa cars and a Harken traveler. No comparison. The
Harken car is 100% easier to move even under load. I wish I’d thrown some extra
$$$ at the Genoa cars and gotten a Harken system.

You can do what you want but I’m not a big fan of Lewmar cars.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone