I put a Harken high-beam Big Boat track and car on the boat, wonderful
difference. It works just fine in the aluminum bridge over the companionway
without additional risers. I can find a parts list if interested.
I had to take the bridge off the boat so I could drill out the old
fasteners. That was a fun job. While it was off I dismounted the sea hood
and cleaned all the crap out and rebedded it.
Pic here: https://i.imgur.com/qTnBNwl.jpg
As an aside, I haven't been very impressed with Lewmar travelers.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC