SEZ9 commented on PR #11814:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11814#issuecomment-5770372380

   Thanks @goutamadwant for the quick follow-up. Adding the Public Suffix List 
attribution to the binary LICENSE/NOTICE and shipping the full MPL 2.0 text is 
exactly what Issue 3 asked for, and a metadata-only change is the right scope 
for it.
   
   My approval at `73f66f922` stands; that commit already closed the item from 
my previous review. Could you point me to the new commit (or confirm it has 
been pushed to this branch) so I can re-check the release metadata at the new 
head? I don't see it referenced here yet. Once I've confirmed the attribution 
and license text in the assembled artifacts, nothing else is outstanding from 
my side.
   
   <!-- streview-comment:1222 -->


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to