Allan

With all due respect we are pained by the allegations.  They are pointed at the
board more than at the organisation so I would rather the board handles this
response.

We need to distance our organization at this stage so let’s please leave
response to board.

Unless you Are responding as board due to your dual role but in this instance I
would advise please wear the staff hat.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone