While I agree such allegations must be taken seriously and a proper
investigation should be conducted, I must say that the texts and other data in
the original email contain nothing to substantiate the allegations, but rather
appear to be an entirely professional attempt to address a legitimate HR issue.

I’m not saying this is necessarily the case. There may be evidence elsewhere.
But what was delivered to the community is not evidence and should not be
treated as such.

Owen