@Badru

Allan is correct in responding. The CEO takes the lead on such issues. The
Board can also respond. However I’d like to caution all of us not cast
aspersions right now. This is a serious matter that impugns on the
organization. The Board is a representation of the community in the
organization. They have a fiduciary responsibility to uphold the organization’s
mandate and good name.

At this point there is a huge risk that needs to really be managed well.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a
habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad