@Ali

This is not a minor issue and thus the reason we are all waiting for our
elected Board.

Please note elected board,  CEO needs to be protected at this moment.

If chair cannot comment then one o our other elected board should. That’s what
accountability is about.

Our organization must be protected above any individuals.

Deep down I hope these are just allegations.

Maybe governance committee should comment.

But like others have mentioned we cannot wait. We need a clear way forward.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2018, at 20:38, Ali Hussein