Dear all,

As a woman, it was very uncomfortable reading the allegations especially
since among allegations are sexual harassment allegations. In light of what
is happening worldwide on the same topic, we need to speak out boldly
against this.

Here's hoping that the right structures are in place to ensure women at the
AfriNIC workplace are protected.

That being said; I wait patiently to read the full report on the
investigations.

Kind Regards,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:21 PM, DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndann...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is loss of trust in the board. This is the point where a critical
> review of AFRINIC mandate must be done.
>
> I think we need to clean up our house and not taking side clean our board.
>

> On Tuesday, March 13, 2018, Badru Ntege <badru.nt...@nftconsult.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks
>>
>> I still think at this stage until board pronounced itself.  Even CEO
>> should wait for board.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On 13 Mar 2018, at 20:03, Alan Barrett <alan.barr...@afrinic.net>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Dear Badru,
>> >
>> > My response was from me as CEO.
>> >
>> > Alan Barrett

> --
>
> Regards
> Nanghaka Daniel K.
> Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Chair - FOSSFA / Community Lead -
> ISOC Uganda Chapter / Geo4Africa Lead / Organising Team - FOSS4G2018
> Mobile +256 772 898298 <+256%20772%20898298> (Uganda)
> Skype: daniel.nanghaka

Evelyn Namara

Phone: +256754440893
Skype: enamara