@owen

Yes what we have is allegations and insinuations.  But they are pretty grave
allegations that need to be treated delicately.  none of us can comment on the
content but we are asking for the head of the house to assure us that the smoke
is being investigated.

Prolonged silence is bad since it allows our minds to wonder. We need our
leaders to come out and take leadership of this issue.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2018, at 20:07, Owen DeLong <o...@delong.com<mailto:o...@delong.com>>