The short answer is that you need to grow the number of active PMC members
(not sure why users is on a vote; they don't at all). You need three +1
votes to ensure that the release has been fully-reviewed. One or two PMC
Members cannot make a release in the name of the ASF. It takes a minimum of
three.

So... get more actives and/or get the other PMC Members off their butt to
inspect the release candidate and sign it with their key. Three signatures,
and you're good to go.

(and please avoid rubber stamps; get some real review)

Cheers,
-g