NODEraser wrote:

You know, I'm really tired of all this Mac vs. Windows crap. The
reason I joined these lists was to get some insight on fixing up my
old Macs. I don't really give a frack whose interface is better, or
which processor architecture is superior. I use all platforms, all
processors. We are here to solve problems (yes, Macs have problems too
if you'll get back to the matters at hand) and not continue an
argument as futile as Israel v. Palestine.

EVERYONE STFU AND GET BACK TO WHAT THE LISTS WERE CREATED FOR!

It's a mac list so you are going to get this every now and then. 15% is worth reading, as you use all platforms there is some value in this thread. I dont see other threads being ignored. Try the "I use a compact and 9.6k modem and I'm sick of this" line.

Your last two comments are unessarsary. The first bends two list rules.
I agree with you to a point, the Doc covered the rest. Stuart is doing his job. Dont ignite it.

Cut your footers. Ignore the thread, be happy. :)