Wrong kind of information if the issue is komi(or white win rate) vs
streng. EGD seems to have something but with grabby interface. So to get
any meaninfull data one would have request

Nothing as useful as chess-results
http://www.chess-results.com/tnr184639.aspx?lan=1&art=2&rd=1&wi=821 exists
where a relatively simple webspider could collect the information. It has
been done for players over 2000 and it shows that value of tempo increases
with players skill. Really no reason to doubt that in go. But no easy way
of getting the data exist.

KGS information would be useful but would need to be collected by the site
operator.  Webspider could overload the system and no interface exist that
would be usefull for collecting the data