So how do you tell if you have a digital ready TV? I have quite a few TVs (7) one of which is also on it's last legs. It is 15-20 years old and assume it's not digital. My newest is a Sylvania 27" stereo with VCR and DVD recorder. I assume it is digital, but nothing in the paper work told me this.

Jeff M