You might be right, that manufacturers have a date to stop manufacturing analog TVs, but I thought that the end date referred to the broadcasting of commercial analog TV. That date is on February 17, 2009.

The manufacturers would not make many analog TVs after that date even if there is no restrictive law since the market would be small and they would be competing with so many used TV sales.

Rev. Stewart Marshall wrote:
No many of them are digital ready but may not include a digital tuner.

I can't remember the date that Manufacturers have to convert to all digital.

Stewart

Rev. Stewart A. Marshall
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Prince of Peace