I have been reading reviews this year, and it seems that the Tom Tom One (under $200) is a great tool at a great price. Comparison testing in Boston showed the Tom Tom One found the best routs (you would think they all could do this). I purchased this unit and have been using it for several months now, and I am impressed with it's value. The optional subscription will provide real time updates thorugh you bluetooth phone, but you would need to do a lot of traveling to justify that feature. The $700 units does things I don't want my GPS to do... play MP3's, check the weather, etc. I use my Ipod and telephone for this.

  - Brian

Subject: [CGUYS] OT: GPS System: Any recommendations?